Sunday, April 20, 2008

...First Wedding Of The Season...



So I DJ'd my first wedding of 2008 in Foxboro MA yesterday. Successful? Overall, yes. Great room...Beautiful day...Awesome couple. But daytime weddings are always a challenge. We ran from 1pm-5pm, right in the heart of the best day of the year in New England. I certainly wanted to be outside...I can certainly sympathize with the guests of a wedding mid-day.

There is something about the sun being out...and I dunno...maybe white people are afraid the light from the sun will make their poor dancing more visible. It's a mystery...no real reason, I suppose people aren't ready to full-on party in the afternoon. That's why we have invented the term "pre-game" - it's obviously not "game time" if we are "pre-gaming"

It took a lil work, but in full DJ Shyne fashion...we rocked the house. Eventually people cannot deny the power of Shyne! Anyhow...just a lil rant, but all's well that end's well.

No comments: