Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The UnderGround Railroad Vol. 11 ~ CONTEST WINNERS!

So I get emails periodically from a crew outta NY called Triple F Unlimited. They were running a contest looking for unsigned heat from across the nation...the globe I would be lead to believe. I decided to submit tracks from various artists E.C.F. represents...either as family, or in good faith. After hearing back from Triple F, that not only did we win a spot on the UNDERGROUND RAILROAD VOL. 11 Mix CD, we actually grabbed TWO spots!!

1) Reality ft. The Perfectionsist & Heather May - "Let Me See"
Produced by E.C.F. Productions

2) The Perfectionist - "Eh Mambo"
Produced by Perfectly Dirty

Two absolute bangers...and two tracks we couldn't be more proud of. I want to send a personal congrats to both of my dudes for doing the damn thing...and SHIT!! Shout out to Heather May who just killed the hook.

You can find both tracks on our MySpace (www.myspace.com/ecfent)

No comments: